readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Prophecy - Vivi Anna For this review and more my blog

Prophecy is a fun, fast romance but it doesn’t offer a lot more than that. There was a lot to like about it. I thought the steampunk elements were great and I really liked the characters. Sebastian and Corina are both really likable and there was some great chemistry between them. All the supporting characters were enjoyable as well and often offered some humour.

I thought the storyline was interesting and fun. Vivi Anna has created an awesome world and I liked being in it. There was a lot going on and very little down time but I quite like that in some books so it was not a problem for me but some people might find it a little too much. The romance was sweet and believable and I liked them together.

The real issue was the ending. It just stopped and nothing was tied up at all, I understand that sometimes you need a good cliff-hanger but I think with that cliff-hanger you also need a little closure and this was left wide open which I didn’t like at all.