readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Rules of Entanglement (Fighting for Love, #2) - Gina L. Maxwell

For this review and more visit my blog

Rules of Entanglement started really well, it made me laugh within a few paragraphs and I really loved the introduction to the characters, but somewhere along the way this book started to lose its shine and it couldn’t keep up the fun and flirty atmosphere that I loved in the beginning.

I really liked the storyline, I thought it was interesting and for the most part I was kept entertained. The writing was strong and I was able to get into the minds of the main characters and found them bursting with personality. The dialogue was awesome and one of the better aspects of the book.

Vanessa is an interesting character, at first I thought she was quirky, funny and smart but as time went on she seemed to get more and more uptight and controlling. In the end it all got a little too much for me and I started to lose interest in her. I understood her reasons and didn’t mind her being a little uptight but it went too far for me. Jax was a dream, and the complete opposite of Vanessa. He was so laid back, caring and sweet. I loved the way he challenged her, pushed her barriers and broke her rules.

I loved the romance in the beginning, it was flirty and sweet. The banter between them was amusing and cute. But as their relationship grew my interest waned and I didn’t like them together as much as I thought I would.

Rules of Entanglement is a nice romance that is sweet and sometimes very funny but I did have some problems with it.