readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Beauty and the Blacksmith - Tessa Dare

For this review and more visit my blog

I am a big fan of Tessa Dare’s Spindle Cove series, I think it is sweet and fun with amazing characters and swoon worthy romances, and Beauty and the Blacksmith was no exception.

I loved the storyline of this little novella, it was pure romance and I fell in love with it. As usual Tessa Dare has bought Spindle Cove alive and everything is well written. The dialogue between the characters was particularly well done and engaging. This book also made me laugh and made me smile.

The characters were brilliant. As usual Diana was amazing she is so cute and quirky and I have been a big fan of hers throughout the series. I was so pleased that she got her happily ever after in this and got away from her hilariously crazy mother. Aaron was also great, he was super sweet and ridiculously hot which helped.

The romance started sweetly, Aaron and Diana’s flirting and obvious affection for each other was adorable. Towards the end the romance caught fire and their chemistry burnt up the pages. Beauty and the Blacksmith is a light hearted, funny and sweet romance that is a great addition to the series.