readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Tempted into Danger - Melissa Cutler

For this review and more visit my blog

I feel like Tempted into Danger is the type of book I really shouldn’t like. It was slightly ridiculous, very cheesy and ever so slightly silly but the truth is that I really quite liked this book.

Yes the storyline is a little far-fetched but who cares? Sometimes far-fetched fun is exactly what I want in my fiction and Tempted into Danger delivered just that. It was action packed and exciting, I really enjoyed it.

The writing was great and I had no trouble envisioning everything that was going on and there was a lot happening in this book. It could have been hard to understand with all the action but I didn’t get confused at all.

I really liked the characters in this. At first I wasn’t sure about Diego, he seemed a little obnoxious and full of himself but as time went on I grew to like him and learnt the inside he is actually quite a softy. He was an all action hero with a vulnerable side.

Vanessa was also great I liked the journey she went through in this. In the beginning she was terrified of being abandoned, of going it alone but the end of the book she was ready to face whatever was thrown at her. No matter how hard things got she always remained bubbly and often made me laugh.

I really enjoyed the romance. Vanessa and Diego had tonnes of chemistry I really liked them together. The romance built slowly and was full of sexual chemistry. It kept me on tender hooks and I was very entertained.