readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Don't Bite the Bridesmaid - Tiffany Allee

For this review and more visit my blog

Sometimes as a reader I just want to read something light-hearted and sweet and that is exactly what Don’t Bite the Bridesmaid was and I really enjoyed it.

The storyline was very cute it was a romance and nothing else, there was not real sub-plots no other threads (just little ones which relate to the romance) just a story of two people who fall in love. There is a touch of paranormal but I would consider this to be more contemporary romance than anything else.

The writing was good it was light hearted and I often laughed whilst reading it. Allee has created a lovely little tale and put it together really well.

I also really enjoyed the characters. Alice was bright and bubbly, her ex had really pulled a number on her but she was determined to hold her head up high. She was funny but also soft with a vulnerable side. Noah was equally likeable he was grumpy at first but was determined to help Alice however he could. He was sweet and protective without being pushy.

The romance was great, there were buckets of chemistry between Alice and Noah and I loved the build-up between them.

Don’t Bite the Bridesmaid is a very sweet romance that is more contemporary romance than paranormal; I recommend it to fans of the genre.