readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time - Mark Haddon I was expecting great things from this book, I have read rave reviews for it and the blurb sounded interesting and different. I had an idea about what I thought this book would be like but the idea was wrong and in the end this book was not what I was expecting at all. I thought the whole book was about a boy investigating the murder of a dog, but that had very little to do with it.

I did enjoy this book it was very smart, amazingly written and at times quite touching. It was a fairly easy read and I got through it quickly but there were moments that just lost me. I sometimes thought this book tried to be a little too smart and there were times where it dragged a little for me.

There was nothing I hated about this but there was nothing that blew me away either and after all the hype I was expecting to be blown away.