readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
The Guy Most Likely To...: Underneath It AllCan't Get You Out of My HeadA Moment Like This - Leslie Kelly, Janelle Denison, Julie Leto For this review and more check out my blog

*I was provided with a free copy of this book in exchange for a review*

Guy most likely to is a three story anthology based on high school reunions. Normally I find anthologies to be a little hit or miss, I never seem to like all the stories but Guy Most Likely To managed to entertain me from beginning to end. I will break down the review into the individual stories.

Underneath It All by Leslie Kelly

This was by far my favourite story out of the three. It had a female character that had a great and at times humorous personality, and a male character worth swooning over. I found the storyline engaging and generally cared about what happened. The romance was good, I got behind it and could feel the chemistry between the characters. The big issue with this story is the gargantuan amount of cheese that comes with it. It is in parts so cheesy it made me giggle. However, if you embrace the cheese the story is really quite enjoyable.

Can’t Get You Out Of My Head by Janelle Denison

This was my second favourite story of the lot and was by far the cutest. Everything about it was good but it was never quite great. The story is nice, the characters are nice and the romance is nice but it doesn’t manage to totally engage you.

A Moment Like This by Julie Leto

This was my least favourite story. I really liked the idea of the bad boy turned good by the good girl gone bad, but something in the execution just wasn’t right for me. I can’t put my finger on it exactly but it just didn’t have the flow of the others. It makes up for that in intensity and it is by far the most sensual of all three stories.

All in all Guy Most Likely Too is an enjoyable and quick read full of sweetness. I did have a favourite but none of the stories were disappointing of plain bad.