readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Naughty & Nice: Three Holiday Treats - Ruthie Knox, Molly O'Keefe, Stefanie Sloane For this review and more visit my blog

*I was provided with an ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review.*

Naughty and Nice is an anthology made up of three stories. Room at the Inn by Ruthie Knox, All I want for Christmas by Molly O’keefe and One perfect Christmas by Stephanie Sloane.

Room at the Inn is a cute little holiday romance that I quite liked. It had some hot scenes and a touch of sweetness which is just what I like. The only issue I had with it was that Carson was a little bit to selfish for my taste but it wasn’t off putting at all.

All I want for Christmas is my favourite of this bunch. It was sweet with a little bit of drama. I found this story of young love to be quite realistic. I really enjoyed it. Apparently this short story is a prequel to the authors other works so I will have to check it out.

I LOVED the first half of One Perfect Christmas, it was a great regency romance that was cute and funny with good characters. But it was tainted by the sudden and squeezed into the end sex scene, where the sensible and virginal lead character suddenly seemed to have the skills of a hooker. It was off putting.

This is an entertaining anthology that brings a little holiday magic to a dreary afternoon.