readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
The Marriage Trap  - Jennifer Probst The Marriage Trap is the second book in the Marriage to a Billionaire series and in my opinion is better than the first book. The first few chapters put me off a little (mainly because Maggie annoyed me) and I thought I was going to hate it, but it picked up quickly and it was plain sailing after that and I found it really entertaining.

I enjoyed the characters much more in this book; they had more personality and spirit. Both Maggie and Michael were pretty awesome. They were feisty, argumentative and passionate which lead to some pretty amazing chemistry between them. I liked that it was Michael who wore his heart on his sleeve and was willing to risk it all instead of a female character.

There were some annoying moments but there were also some really sweet moments as well. Generally speaking I enjoyed this book, it was a quick romance that was extremely entertaining.