readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
The Reluctant Wife - Bronwen Evans For this review and more visit my blog

The Reluctant Wife has been compared to the Marriage to a Billionaire quite a lot and I can see why, they book have the same style and themes but despite a good effort The Reluctant Wife is not as good.

The storyline is ok but is a little over the top. The deal Abby makes with Dante is not one I can see a majority of woman agreeing to. Generally Abby was alright, but everyone kept talking about how much backbone she had and a lot of the time I struggled to see it.

Dante was at times infuriating and irrational. His thinking could be a little backwards and his treatment of Abby far from perfect. He was too arrogant and hypocritical for my taste but I can see the attraction, he was a little smouldery.

Despite my issues with this book I did quite enjoy reading it. It is a book I will not think about again but for the few hours it took to read I was entertained.

The publisher provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for and honest review