readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Unleashed (Ross Siblings, #1) - Cherrie Lynn Read this review and more on my blog

Unleashed is one of those books where everything is ‘nice.’ The plot is nice, the characters are nice and the writing is nice. It is a perfectly good read not meant to annoy nor blow your mind. It is just nice and sometimes nice is just what you need.

I had very little problem with the book as a whole. Kelsey can be a little irritating with her lack of self-worth, but mostly she is funny, especially when she is around her best friend Lisa (who was a pretty amazing character.) Evan is nice to. He is sweet and charming, he too has a few annoying moments but mostly he is just what you are looking for in a romantic lead.

The other characters do not have a strong presence in the book. They have a massive effect on the main characters but do not appear often, it was more about Kelsey and Evan which I liked.

The romance between Evan and Kelsey is sweet. It moves fast but it isn’t a problem because they have known each other for a long time so they are already familiar with one another. There was some drama between them but it was ironed out quickly which I thought was great.

All in all Unleashed is a light and enjoyable read. It was a perfect way to spend an afternoon. I will be checking out the next book in the series as I have heard it is even better than the first.