readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Her Wolf - Rebecca Royce I found this one a little bit bizarre; it was ok but parts of it few odd and a other bits a tad annoying.

Ashlee works as a volunteer in a zoo, she has had a mental breakdown and is trying to recover. She has noticed that she has a bizarre connection to one of the wolves living in the zoo and one day discovers that she is able to communicate with it. The wolf tells her that he is actually a man stuck in wolf form and that she is also his mate. She decides to break him out of the zoo and help him return to his family.

The storyline is a little bizarre but I can deal with that. The writing was at times bland and there were a few things I felt needed a little more explaining but I could handle that to.

It was other things that bugged me like wolf Tristan calling Ashlee ‘my little Ashlee’ which coming from a wolf/man that plans to make you his sounds weird and a little pervy. Another thing that bugged me was Ashlee instantly forgiving her mum for letting her believe she was mentally ill when she wasn’t. (I would be livid)

Her Wolf is not a bad book it is short and at times engaging but it wasn’t for me.