readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
The Man Plan - Elise K. Ackers The Man Plan is just one of those books that seemed to get everything right, I liked everything about it and read it in one sitting. This isn’t high end literature, it isn’t a book that is going to blow your mind and rip your heart out but if you are looking for a light hearted, fun romance then you could do a lot worse than this.

What the author gets right here, where so many other authors fail is the chemistry between the characters. I felt it, I believed it, and I loved it. Cora and Matt are clearly meant to be together, and reading them get to that point was very enjoyable. Both characters are very likeable and I loved not only the growth of the romance, but the personal growth they both go through.

The Man Plan is charming, sweet and funny and is one of the better com roms I have read in the last few years.

The publisher provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for and honest review