readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
First Time For Everything - Aimee Carson I am a sucker for cute rom-coms so First Time for Everything was right up my street. It had everything I like to see in chick-lit. It was funny, sexy and sweet with a great storyline and lovable characters.

Jax and Blake were both awesome. He is straight laced and serious, she is a wild child who refuses to conform. There was nothing I disliked about either of them, they had both had it tough in the past but they were determined to get on with their lives. Instead of wallowing in self-pity they make the most of what they’ve got and manage to be smart, friendly and sweet.

I loved the romance between the, despite being very different from one another there was no doubt that they were meant for each other, they just matched really well and their relationship was full of chemistry.

First Time for Everything is short and sweet with very little to dislike about it. It made me laugh, made me swoon and made me happy.