readingunderthewillowtree

Predatory
Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Wild & Steamy - Meljean Brook, Jill Myles, Carolyn Crane Wild and Steamy is an anthology made up of three stories. The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook, Vixen by Jill Myles and Kitten – Tiger and the Monk by Carolyn Crane.

In my opinion Meljean Brook is the queen of steampunk, nobody does it quite as well as she does and The Blushing Bounder is no exception. The steampunk element was amazing and complimented by a lovely romance, good storyline and likeable characters. It is an awesome novella that fits in well with the rest of the Iron Seas series.

Vixen was my least favourite of the bunch but that’s not to say I didn’t enjoy it. It was well written, had a good story line and good characters. It was also extremely saucy.

Kitten – Tiger and the Monk introduced me to a new series. I haven’t read any of the Disillusionist books but after reading this I most definitely will be. I loved the dark and dreary world this was set in, loved the less than perfect characters and loved the storyline behind it.

Wild and Steamy is one of the better adult anthologies I have read. None of the stories were bad; each had its appeal and was enjoyable.