readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Nobody's Angel - Stacy Gail For this review and more visit my blog

I went into this with low expectation and I have to say I came out the other side pleasantly surprised, this book is quite a little gem. I have heard next to nothing about it and am glad that I took the chance and requested a review copy from Netgalley.

Nobody’s Angel is one of those books that just seem to get everything right. It was just the right length, its plot kept me entertained and I didn’t bore of it at all. The writing was good and I liked that Gail took this into some dark places.

The characters were awesome, Kendall was exactly the kind of woman I like. She is smart, sensible and brave. She is not over the top or over dramatic, she is also sweet and funny and I just couldn’t stop myself from liking her.
Zeke was amazing. I have a fascination with tall, big men (not overly muscular men, just big built men) which is exactly what Zeke was. I also have a thing for masked men (probably due to my infatuation with Phantom of the Opera) so he ticked all my boxes. Zeke is strong and tough but there is also a sense of vulnerability about him which endeared him to me even more.

The romance between them was brilliant and I really liked them together.
Nobody’s Angel was a great surprise and I really, really enjoyed it. I cannot wait for the next book in the series.

The publisher provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for and honest review