readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Fang Me - Parker Blue For this review and more visit my blog

*I was provided with a free copy of this book in exchange for a review*

Fang me is the third book in the Demon Underground series, which I am a massive fan of. I really enjoyed Fang Me but don’t think it was quite as good as the first two.

I found Fang Me to be a lot more predictable I knew what was going to happen pretty early on and so nothing surprised me. All of the character relationships seemed less emotional even between Val and her hell hound Fang, which was a real shame because the relationship between Val and Fang is what really makes these books great. I had the same problem with Val and Shade. They are in love with each other but I felt nothing. When things become intimate between them nothing seemed to mean anything when in fact it was a really big deal. Not enough was made of it. Also, there wasn’t as much from the vampires in this book with was a shame because the vampires and the characters with the big personalities.

What I loved about this book was the ending, it finished in an exciting place an I cannot wait to see where things come from here. Fang Me is a fun and enjoyable read but it couldn’t keep pace with the first to books in the series.