readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Hunger Undone - J.A. Saare
For this review and more visit my blog

Hunger Undone is a nice little novella if you are a fan of erotic literature. It is a typical story for this genre, short, sweet and sexy.

When I started reading this book I was afraid that I wouldn’t quite get it because it became clear early on that this contained a lot of back story. It was almost like starting the book in the middle. Surprisingly that was ok because the author manages all the information really well. I never felt like I was being bombarded with information or that the author was telling instead of showing, instead she weaved the info cleverly into the story.

The story itself was ok. Given the backstory it could have been a full length novel but it still worked as a novella. There was quite a lot of sex, maybe too much considering the length but there were some sweet moments.

The characters were good, Mira was strong willed with backbone. Marshall was charming and attractive, at first I thought he was going to be really pushy and annoying but that turned out not to be the case. I wasn’t really given much chance to get to know the characters due to the length but they were still likable.