readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello
Eat Play Lust - Tawna Fenske

For this review and more visit my blog

Eat, Play, Lust was a sweet little novella that I really enjoyed. Despite its length it managed to pack a lot in and I really have to congratulate Tawna Fenske for not just writing a quick romance but for filling it out and making it real.

What I really liked about Eat, Play, Lust was that it had a really good attitude towards food. The main character has had weigh problems in the past and although she is at a healthy and happy weight now she still has a lot of insecurities about food that is not helped by her mother. During this book she learns that all food is good in moderating and that you cannot feel bad all the time just because you ate something you shouldn’t.

I really enjoyed the characters. Cami was really sweet and was struggling under the pressure of all her weight issues. Paul was charming and understanding and determined not to give up on Cami. The romance was sweet but moved a little too fast (as is often the problem with novellas) but I enjoyed it.
Eat, Play, Lust is a short, sweet novella which I liked.