readingunderthewillowtree

Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
The Reluctant Wag
Mary Costello

The Guy Most Likely to

The Guy Most Likely To...: Underneath It AllCan't Get You Out of My HeadA Moment Like This - Leslie Kelly, Janelle Denison, Julie Leto

The Guy Most Likely to

By Leslie Kelly, Janelle Denison and Julie Leto

Genre: Adult, Anthology, Erotica, Contemporary.

Format: E-book ARC

Harlequin Blaze #694, 224 pages.

Published June 19th 2012 by Harlequin Books

Ever wonder what happened to the guy most likely to… score with the prom queen?

Lauren and Seth were the high school "it" couple—until Seth disappeared on  prom night. But a reunion gives Seth a chance to show Lauren an evening long overdue.

Not date a Playboy Bunny?

Ali was the highlight of geeky Will's high school years. But now that he's  ditched the nerdiness, he's 100 percent of calculated hotness…and Ali  won't be able to say no.

Ride out of town on a Harley?

Rebel Scott "Rip" Ripley always had a thing for the elusive Erica. But  reunion night holds a few sexy surprises when Erica decides it's time to take the bad boy for a ride.

Guy most likely to is a three story anthology based on high school reunions.  Normally I find anthologies to be a little hit or miss, I never seem to like all the stories but Guy Most Likely To managed to entertain me from beginning to end.  I will break down the review into the individual stories.

Underneath It All by Leslie Kelly
This was by far my favourite story out of the three.  It had a female character that had a great and at times humorous personality, and a male character worth swooning over.  I found the storyline engaging and generally cared about what happened.  The romance was good, I got behind it and could feel the chemistry between the characters.  The big issue with this story is the gargantuan amount of cheese that comes with it.  It is in parts so cheesy it made me giggle.  However, if you embrace the cheese the story is really quite enjoyable.

Can’t Get You Out Of My Head by Janelle Denison
This was my second favourite story of the lot and was by far the cutest.  Everything about it was good but it was never quite great.  The story is nice, the characters are nice and the romance is nice but it doesn’t manage to totally engage you.

A Moment Like This by Julie Leto
This was my least favourite story.  I really liked the idea of the bad boy turned good by the good girl gone bad, but something in the execution just wasn’t right for me.  I can’t put my finger on it exactly but it just didn’t have the flow of the others.  It makes up for that in intensity and it is by far the most sensual of all three stories.

All in all Guy Most Likely Too is an enjoyable and quick read full of sweetness.  I did have a favourite but none of the stories were disappointing of plain bad.

3 out of 5 stars